Friday, May 05, 2006

Specs on the new baby

If HEMI made kegerator engines, this baby would have one. I haven't had it a week and I am almost done souping it up. I am thinking of entering it at the El Cajon Speedway this weekend. God Bless the USA!
With this Kegerator I am doing the equilvelent of taking some rusted out Pinto on blocks and turning it in to a Knight Industries TwoThousand Maximum Extreme Beer Dispensing Machine.
Or as it is affectionately known - KITT MEBDM

And I shall be his wayward pilot - Steve Austin


The specs for all you tech junkies:

Sanyo BC-1206 Full Size Keg Beer Cooler
Fits 1/2, 1/4, 1/6 (5 gallon) and homebrew kegs.
  • 5lb CO2 Aluminum Cylinder and 15lb Steel Cylinder - up to 55 psi of Beer Squirting Fun
  • Upgraded double gauge Premium Stainless Steel Micromatic Regulator.
  • Double gas output for 2X more drinking. TWO HANDS - TWO BEERS. If I had three hands we'd have a threesome.
  • American Sankey "D" system keg coupler, Euro Keg Coupler, and Homebrew Keg connections.
  • Single faucet black ABS plastic column tower. **Soon to be upgraded**
  • Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. **Soon to be upgraded**
  • Upgraded Micromatic Stainless Steel faucet shanks.
  • Kegerator High Colonic Cleaning Kit
The tower and faucets are bei
ng upgraded. I am having a Metal Fabrication "Lab" building me a custom Dual Input stainless steel tower. Two different beers can be dispensed at the same time resulting in Maximum Pleasure. That is like having Carrot Top and CREED over at your house at the same time!


Feel free to leave comments.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tiffany McAninch said...

OOC is all I can say - it´s great

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Salad .... nice purchase! Wish you would have bought that ~10 years ago (Has it been that long?)

MEYER

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alex
I was just searching for someone who switched a single to a dual faucet tower and I found your blog. I just happen to have the same model kegerator as you so I'm glad I found you. I was wondering if you opened up the hole for your hoses or if you just squeezed them in? I can fit them without it but I'm wondering if I should open the hole up so the cold air can circulate through the tower better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to It's All Over Now!!


powered by Bloglet