Thursday, May 25, 2006

We have the technology.....Better, stronger, faster!

If those fools at the lab would have put a little more thought in to it, they could have turned Steve Austin in to a kick ass kegeratin' machine. Instead, they wasted 6 million on him to jump over walls constantly. At least he made the cool sound.

I made that exact sound as I dispensed not one, but two beers simultaneously from my bigger, stronger, faster kegerator. The good peeps in the lab delivered my custom draft tower right on time. A slight shipping delay forced me to lie in wait for the delivery of my stainless steel connectors and faucet.

Take a deep breath and behold its glory:




A lot of blood, sweat, and liver damage when in to the making of this truly GRAND moment. I shall now enjoy it. I am working on a seperate page for the whole assembly process, and one for victims of the kegerator.

I have a subscription button at the very bottom of the page, sign up and it will inform you when new posts are made.

WHAT'S ON TAP:
Ballast Point Big Eye IPA
Red Nectar

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Alex. I just picked up the same Sanyo kegerator on craigslist here in san diego. I also upgraded it to 2 taps for homebrew, though I used the existing 2.5" tower. I bought 2 perlick SS faucets and an extra elbow shank. Man that was tough working in those tight quarters!!!

Got an AB clone and a Cider on tap for the ladies. Sweet ...

Enjoy!
pagzzz@gmail.com

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need a night security guard for this thing? I prefer beer as currency. I'll just setup a bed next to thing and never leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to It's All Over Now!!


powered by Bloglet